Popular Posts

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Do you Trust God?



When will you learn to trust me,don't you know by now how much I love you?
And that no matter how you perceive things I will take care of you.
It may seem hard for you to understand that I will always work it out
It may not be the way you think it will happen.
But learn to trust me now for the small things and as you begin to trust me
later on in your life you will be able to trust me for bigger things.
Lean on me now and know I will always look out for you.
I will send people into your life that will bless you,for I will put it on
their hearts on what to do in my perfect timing.
So even if you do not understand why I am not opening doors for you now
know in MY time I will open many new doors you never expected to open.

Love your Heavenly Father

No comments:

Post a Comment